Friday, July 5, 2013

Look Who Sailed In!


June FINALLY came and our sweet baby girl made her arrival safe and sound! Here's a look
at our journey...
My "due date" was June 12th, but I was convinced she was due before then. My belly was HUGE,
and I didn't go past my due date with Allie Kate.  However, June 12th came and went and still NO BABY! I went into see Dr. Lepp and she felt it was best to induce the Friday following my actual due date, June 14th.  I was so disappointed because I wanted Clayre to come on her own. So dilated to a 3, we headed to Memorial Hospital bright and early June 14th.  Dr. Lepp broke my water at 7 a.m. With the help of some AMAZING nurses and Dr. Lepp, Clayre made her arrival at 12:24 p.m.
 
 
 

 
 I'm thinking this is my last pedicure for awhile...
 
What I lived on for 9 months...Wayne's ice and Tums :)
 
Clayre's first outfit
 
Meet Dr. Allie Kate! 

 
She took great care of momma!
 
Our last picture as a family of three!
 
Meeting mommy!
\
Meeting daddy!
 
 
 
Clayre Jessye Anderson
8 pounds 6 ounces
20 3/4 inches
12:24 P.M.
 
 
 
 
Nae Nae and Aunt Tay Tay stayed in the delivery room

 
In our room...
Daddy read a passage to Clayre the day she was born. We included it on her announcement too :)
 
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made..."
Psalm 139:14
 
Allie Kate read some of the bible to Clayre too :)
 
Lots of pretty gifts and flowers

 
Her hospital bed she never laid in because we held her the whole time :)


 
Clayre's first bath
 
Clayre got her big sister a gift, a Hello Kitty DVD and Big Sister necklace.

 
 
 
Meeting big sister...


 
Aunt Tay Tay brought cupcakes from Johnson's Bakery to celebrate Clayre's birthday!
 
Lots of visitors!
 
We went home on Father's Day! Clayre had many more visitors!
 
 
Clayre's announcement

 
A special thank you to my mom (Nae Nae) and my sister (Aunt Tay Tay) for all the great pictures!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment