Monday, August 13, 2012

SUMMER 2012!!!

It's been awhile since I've sat down to update our family blog, and we have had a BUSY summer.  Here is a glimpse of our SUMMER FUN!  This first pic sums up our entire summer...playing, playing and more playing :)  




We cheered loudly for the THUNDER!!!

We went to see Aunt Tay Tay at cheer camp in the 110+ Oklahoma heat! Allie Kate LOVES her Aunt Tay Tay!!!

We were thrilled to hear Clay's brother, Jeffery, and our sister-in-law are having a baby BOY in January!





And the BIG NEWS at our house is........ALLIE KATE IS POTTY TRAINED!!! For the past year she has gone on the potty some, but she was not fully committed to idea.  Then one day she woke up, we put on her "big girl panties" and we've never looked back! We are proud parents! :p



Clay and I celebrated 6 years of marriage in June and took a trip to Vegas with friends.


We had a great 4th of July with family.


We went to the annual Terral Watermelon Jubilee...another VERY HOT day!


We went to Great Wolf Lodge last summer with my parents and my mom's side of the family.  We loved it so much we went back with Cooper and Emmy! The kids had a great time!



Allie Kate started dance this week.  She was sooooo excited and loved her new shoes, leotards and tights....but when we got to the studio it was a different story.  The little dancers can't see the parents in the waiting room, which upset her (she's kind of a momma's girl).  She ended up shedding some tears and sat on momma's lap until we left.  We are going to try again on Monday, so everyone cross their fingers that our little ballerina is BRAVE!  If it doesn't work out, we'll take a break and try again another time :)







I've been taking a lot of pictures of family and friends this summer. I have always LOVED pictures, and now that I have a little one I want to take them all the time :)  When my lens broke, I decided to invest in a new one and spend time learning how to take a "better" picture...and I still have a lot more to learn. Things just took off and before I knew it I was taking pictures all the time! I know I will continue to invest my time learning about this new hobby of mine.  Here are a few favorites from this summer!





Our favorite time of year is just around the corner...it's FOOTBALL TIME IN OKLAHOMA!!! BOOMER SOONER!  We can't wait for kickoff! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-U!
(Thanks to my momma for taking our picture!!!)
We hope everyone enjoyed their summer....NOW BRING ON THE FALL!!!

xoxo,

The Andersons

1 comment:

  1. It's so fun keeping up with you and your family on your blog. :) Way to go Allie Kate on the potty training! Looks like you all are enjoying your summer. I'm sad to see it end, but we are so ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete